Here’s some of what’s been happening in our industry - advertising, design and digital - over the last week.
- After videos now getting pushed down the rankings on Facebook, Google announced their new video capability this week. Read more
- Never mind what this means for fake news, what does this mean for advertising? Read more
- We love this new universal typeface that acts as Braille for everyone - would love the chance to use it in one of our designs one day soon! Read more
- Smaller agencies need be much much more than their cool ‘independent’ status. Read more
- Since we’re starting up our own alcohol brand, we had to throw this one in here - fancy a drink with your dog?
If you found this RUNdown useful, please share it with your online community.
We know how to create great strategy, design and advertising and use the latest technological innovations to a brand's advantage. Contact us for more details.