Here’s some of what’s been happening in our industry - advertising, design and digital - over the last week.
- We agree it’s time for charities to stop being afraid of their marketing spend - including one of our favourite TED talks ever! Read more.
- Mixing it up seems to be the way for some marketers since Zuckerbergs bombshell in January. Read more.
- One of the reasons we support work place experience and internships - a UK report shows design graduates lack real world skills - from our experience it’s also happening here in NZ.
- We enjoy watching interesting talks from industry leaders while we work and Unfiltered has some of the best. Yesterday it was announced Unfiltered is now 100% free, so we’ll definitely be working our way through all the talks. Check them out here.
- But first, today we’re watching highlights from the Adobe 99U Conference, live from New York, with talks, interviews, and portfolio reviews with some of the world’s leading creatives.
- Block chain myths and misnomers. Check out the article here.
- We’re not into buzzwords either – Pentagram’s Natasha Jen on ‘design thinking’. Read more.
If you found this RUNdown useful, please share it with your online community.
We know how to create great strategy, design and advertising and use the latest technological innovations to a brand's advantage. Contact us now for more details.