Here’s some of what’s been happening in our industry - advertising, design and digital - over the last week.
- TV sucks, don't use it anymore. Read article.
- Airbnb rolls out new brand typeface: See it here.
- Big Mac turns 50, makes us question reality with Big Mac-Themed Coke can.
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into effect on 25 May. Are you ready for the gdpr?
- We loved the original Lacoste x Save Our Species campaign, now Percil has leveraged off it to create this.
- AR for the kids or adults. See it here.
If you found this RUNdown useful, please share it with your online community.
We know how to create great strategy, design and advertising and use the latest technological innovations to a brand's advantage. Contact us now for more details.