Here’s some of what’s been happening in our industry - advertising, design and digital - over the last week.
- The Scouts looks to become “cool again” with unified brand identity - nice one! See it here.
- Kiwi users get the ability to decide what’s hot or not as Facebook reveals the Dislike Button. Check it out here.
- In the wake of GDPR, here’s how to see the data that tech giants have about you.
- First look at London Design Festival 2018, from installations to branding by Pentagram. See it here.
Article about if 'you are' using 'AR'. See it here.
- Techweek wrapup. See the what happened here.
- The Unfiltered conference was amazing! And there's still Friday's 'Party of the year' to attend as well. Check it out here.
If you found this RUNdown useful, please share it with your online community. We know how to create great strategy, design and advertising and use the latest technological innovations to a brand's advantage. Contact us now for more details.