Here’s some of what’s been happening in our industry - advertising, design and digital - over the last week.
- Controversial or the new standard? Publicis clients will now be paying for their own award entry fees. See the article.
- Ad says don’t click and don’t watch? See it here.
- Signs of the Times: Conversation-starting art comes to Auckland’s Cornwall Park. See it here.
- D&AD Call out Kiwi advertising creatives for New Blood initiative. See the call for entry here.
- Digital revenue reviewed. See it here.
- “This film is aimed at design nerds”. See the film here.
If you found this RUNdown useful, please share it with your online community. We know how to create great strategy, design and advertising and use the latest technological innovations to a brand's advantage. Contact us now for more details.