Here’s some of what’s been happening in our industry - advertising, design and digital - over the last week. And believe it or not, 2018 is already halfway done!
- We welcomed Tesla to our neighbourhood this week. Laura Cibilich our Design Director attended their shiny new showroom launch event on Karangahape Rd.
- NZ print titles in good health. See it here.
- How a design-led New York vodka brand funds the contemporary art world. See article here.
- The Lion’s Share - a new initiative developed with The United Nations seeing advertisers contribute 0.5% of their media spend for each ad they use featuring an animal. See it here.
- A nice campaign released for The Wilderness Society this week all about the ugly stuff that makes our living world go round. See the video here.
If you found this RUNdown useful, please share it with your online community. We know how to create great strategy, design and advertising and use the latest technological innovations to a brand's advantage. Contact us now for more details.