Here’s some of what’s been happening in our industry - advertising, design and digital - over the last week.
- The Auckland Festival of Photography is on now! Make sure you check out what's happening here.
- Milton Glaser: “Art and design are not the same thing”
- Pinterest introduces Business Profile Innovations. See article.
- Jacinda Ardern and the NZ Herald are leading a push to integrate creativity into all areas of NZ society, following the release of a Creative NZ survey. See the Mad-Daily article here.
- TVNZ research finds audiences are most receptive to ads on broadcast TV. See article.
- Luxe Pack 2018: Packaging trends. “Sustainability is no longer visible, you cannot see it, you just do it.” See article.
- Desktop advertising continues to lead the way according to IABNZ’s Revenue Report. See it here.
If you found this RUNdown useful, please share it with your online community. We know how to create great strategy, design and advertising and use the latest technological innovations to a brand's advantage. Contact us now for more details.