Happy Friday the 13th - Black Friday! Here’s some of what’s been happening in our industry - advertising, design and digital - over the last week.
- The Comms Council has just issued a Diversity Policy tool for agencies - with the goal of all member agencies having an Inclusiveness & Diversity Policy in place by the end of 2018.
- If you’re in Auckland this weekend check out the Auckland Zinefest, Sunday July 15th, 11am-4pm at Auckland Art Gallery Toi o Tāmaki.
- Something else worth checking out is the Are We There Yet? Women and Equality in Aotearoa exhibition, which has just opened at the Auckland Museum.
- We’re lovin’ the KFC South Africa World Cup ad. See it here.
- Google AdWords is becoming Google Ads. The new Google Ads brand represents Googles full range of campaign types across Search, Display, Video, App and more.
- The Hot List winners: magazine, editor and publisher by NZ Marketing. See article.
If you found this RUNdown useful, please share it with your online community. We know how to create great strategy, design and advertising and use the latest technological innovations to a brand's advantage. Contact us now for more details.