Here’s some of what’s been happening in our industry - advertising, design and digital - over the last week.
- More than a koru, part one: What role does Māoridom play in New Zealand’s design identity? See the article.
- Facebook has announced they are taking significant steps to bring more transparency to ads on Facebook. This means that a user can now go to your Facebook business page and see every active ad you're currently running. Very interesting stuff! See it here.
- A collection of Sir Richard Branson’s favourite creative quotes. We love "You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have." by Maya Angelou. See it here.
- A new trans-Pacific fibre-optic cable connecting New Zealand to Australia, the Pacific and onto the United States lit up on Monday, changing the way data travels around the Pacific. See the article.
- Research shows women and ethnic minorities not making it in design. See the article.
- What packaging materials can replace traditional plastics now? See the article.
If you found this RUNdown useful, please share it with your online community. We know how to create great strategy, design and advertising and use the latest technological innovations to a brand's advantage. Contact us now for more details.