Here’s some of what’s been happening in our industry - advertising, design and digital - over the last week.
- It's Plastic Free July!
- The NZ Code for Responsible Advertising has been revamped. See what you need to know.
- Trends from the recent Cannes Lions included diversity, big tech dominance and influencer scrutiny. See it all here.
- Lost typography from the Bauhaus masters, beautifully re-created.
- A new Inclusiveness and Diversity Policy tool for agencies launched this week.
See the policy here.
- Adobe launches “on-the-go” video editing app Rush alongside software updates.
- We’ve been a fan of Morag Myerscoughs work for a few years now and love her latest colourful work transforming rooms in Sheffield Children’s Hospital.
If you found this RUNdown useful, please share it with your online community. We know how to create great strategy, design and advertising and use the latest technological innovations to a brand's advantage. Contact us now for more details.