Yesterday we enjoyed watching a live Unfiltered event with Jake Millar interviewing advertising great, Kevin Roberts - inspiring, funny and with so many nuggets of good advice all at once! We loved the quote “make happy choices”, and totally agree that in this day in age "you need to brand spectacularly". We'll post a link up once it’s online.
Here’s some of what else has been happening in our industry - advertising, design and digital - over the last week, enjoy!
- See the ranking of New Zealand's top 100 brands. Consumers from New Zealand took part in Asia's Top 1000 Brands research for the first time this year. Here are the results.
- If you can't beat 'em join 'em. Vertical videos are on the grow and YouTube are finally embracing the new format.
- We love this fun project by Japanese designer Taku Omura creating 3D printed items from company logo designs.
- The big brands are now creating shoppable videos allowing viewers to shop directly in real time through live broadcasts and shows.
- The 2018 Q3 Global Digital Statshot from Hootsuite says that around 44% of the world's population is active on social media, with the vast majority of them (40%) being active via mobile device.
If you found this RUNdown useful, please share it with your online community. We know how to create great strategy, design and advertising and use the latest technological innovations to a brand's advantage. Contact us now for more details.