We’ll be reliving today all over again from beautiful Niue - time for some sun! Wish we already had some new Allbirds Sugar Zeffers to bring along that just got launched this week. Here’s our weekly, with so many great creative events coming up, we just had to mention them too.
- Starting Monday is Spark 18 Festival, 6-9 August, a festival of music, media, arts and design at Wintec, Waikato.
- Firefox asks the public to help pick its new logo. Read more here.
There’s a great panel discussion happening tomorrow at Auckland Art Gallery: Gordon Walters unlocked: Riffing Off Gordon Walters: motifs, motives and meaning. We’d love to hear all about it if you do make it along.
- Marketing Week goes back 40 years to when a new breed of marketer and way of speaking to customers came into fashion. From typewriters to bitcoin, it looks at how much times have changed for marketing teams.
- We’ve got a couple of friends exhibiting in Power Jacket, a group exhibition celebrating 125 years of women’s suffrage in NZ, opening in Takapuna, Auckland on Monday 6 August.
- Girl guiding in the UK gets new badge design to reflect young women’s lives in 2018.