From a whirlwind week that’s changed our lives in Aotearoa and brought the world to a virtual standstill. Here's what's been happening in our industry - advertising, design and digital - over the last week.
- With Aotearoa facing a future filled with uncertainty, some amazing people are rallying together to build voluntarily - a platform to help connect people. Can you help?
- Why every brand you’ve ever bought something from is sending you coronavirus emails and what they need to do to be smarter about emails moving forward.
- Getty are celebrating 25 years of images.
- An app for tracking coronavirus in your community is almost here.
- Nokia has released a new teaser for its global Bond ad campaign.
- Industries need to innovate to survive the lockdown.
- Last year we were proud finalists at the PANZ Book Design Awards. Entries are now open for this year’s awards.
- Visuals shining a light on microplastics.
- Famous logos get a coronavirus makeover complete with social distancing.
- How to stay creative while working from home.
- A cool clock and calendar made of concentric rings.
- How graphic design can support vulnerable communities.
- Here’s a website with a whole logo of data visualisations, including data on successful Covid-19 recoveries.
- If you’re stuck indoors you can watch Helvetica - a film about typography, graphic design and global visual culture - for free (till 24th March).
If you found this RUNdown useful, please share it with your online community. We know how to create great design and advertising to a brand's advantage, pairing it with the latest tech innovations. Contact us now and let’s talk.