Allbirds and Adidas team up for a sustainability project
We hope you enjoyed your long weekend, wherever you were in Aotearoa. Some of the RUN team spent it filming a new campaign we’ve been working on in the Ruapehu region, which we’re looking forward to releasing soon.
Here’s what’s been happening in the world of marketing, advertising, design and digital over the last week.
- A great example of brands collaborating for the environment - Allbirds and Adidas team up for a sustainability project.
- Adapting in the digital advertising world post COVID-19.
- Nike says 'Don’t Do It' in response to George Floyd's death - check out the powerful campaign.
- How marketers can prepare for a cookie-less future, with Google Chrome fading out its third party cookies within two years.
- The COVID-19 Design Directory tracks projects, ideas, and impact with the goal of having a record of design’s contributions during this pivotal time in history.
- Delve into how the NZ marketing industry has handled lockdown and what we need to do to help our industry survive, with a one off speciality e-mag - Marketing in Lockdown - being released today.
- Some nice news for designers - Apple has recently licensed fonts from Klim Type Foundry and Commercial Type for use in MacOS Catalina. That means Mac users can now freely download and install some of the most popular fonts like Canela, Graphik, Domaine Display and Founders Grotesk.
- UNWTO has released their #traveltomorrow campaign, a major new initiative designed to inspire people to get ready to travel again worldwide.
If you found this RUNdown useful, please share it with your online community. We know how to create great design and advertising to a brand's advantage, pairing it with the latest tech innovations. Contact us now and let’s have a kōrero.